Sunday 28 October 2012

Fly of the week: HT Caddis, Grey Humpy, Midges

Todays flytying!!
This is a new version of an Autum Caddis, what I think is a good pattern and it fish well in the biggest streams and also in the smallest creeks. You can tie this pattern in many colors and in different sizes, this is why this pattern is so good, because you can design it with the colors you normaly fish with. Don't be scared to mix dubbing and if you want you can use flash like: Mirror flash and Mirage. Hope you guys enjoying my site and my English!

Thight Lines

Joel Bjorn
(Regal PRO Staff)

HT Caddis Cinnamon

This is my favorit Humpy... The  Grey Humpy!
This was the smallest flies I made today! Midges size: 20.

All This flies was maded on The Regal Engineering Vise with the Stain Steel Jaws, The Manufactures of the worlds best flytying vises and accessories!
Visit their homepage and look at there vises at: http://regalvise.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment