Sunday 3 March 2013

PRO Team Member of Semperfli

Hi everyone

I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm in a new PRO team called Semperfli. There are those who have created the world's strongest fly tying thread called Nano Silk available in diameters 12/0 to 18/0, this thread does not build any unnecessary volume, it folds completely flat on the hook shank and thus almost completely transparent.



  Semperfli's Nano Silk is my choice when I'm tying flies because it is so strong and slim. thread, I use mostly to make deer hair flies because you can take a bit more in the wire and it fits perfectly to the deer hair flies. You can find the thread on essentialfly and where you can also see the entire Semperfli's products, the materials are of the highest to the lowest rates, and it is my choice of materials are all kinds of stuff from fly tying thread to the wing material. Go in and check for I promise that you will be totally surprised if that fine material they have.
Nano silk have 9 different colours

Take care

Joel Bjorn

(PRO Tyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment