Wednesday 19 March 2014

The passion of fly tying




The Passion of fly tying!

As you probably have gathered, is fly fishing and fly tying something close to my heart and something I could not live without! that is my biggest concern and larger of the majority of my time is spent tying flies and fly fishing in my little river. In the pictures you see below are some that I've been working on the last couple nights when you come home from work, I think it looks good but it is not I who will judge them really, it's actually the fish that takes care of that job . but these are just for show and that it looks good for our eye. Hope everyone has a great evening and, see you at angling fair where I will report a little from the fair. 

Go In and look at the essential fly for semperfli material on theessentialfly.com And dohiku hooks, they are making the best barbless hooks I ever used.


Have a good one! 

Joel Björn 
Mateing Baetis Rhodani size: 14

Hatching Baetis Rhodani size: 14

Mateing Baetis Rhodani! side view


1 comment:

  1. Joel

    can you update the semperfli link to semperfli.net please as it it incorrect

    many thanks

    Andy

    ReplyDelete